Why is a private party at Scent & Sip great?
- Our unique atmosphere compliments this creative experience!
- You will have a dedicated mixologist to help your guests create products they will love.
- Our walls are chalkboard, perfect for your special messages, photo opportunities and keeping kids of all ages busy.
- Room accommodates 10 to 30 people.
- We have morning, afternoon and evening slots available.
- The room is yours for 2 hours.
- You can bring snacks, food, and drinks of your choice. Lansdale has lots of yummy restaurant options nearby for catering or delivery.
- We welcome you bringing in other entertainment or activities. Yoga night & candles - why not! Just let us know so we can work through logistics together.
- You leave with great memories and premium quality home & body products scented by you - A perfectly scented experience!
- Check out our Party Album for a peek into the fun!
- custom packages available for 2 or more items per guest-
More Info to help you plan....
A la Carte
This is perfect for girls-night-out or other gatherings where the guests are choosing different products & paying separately.
Guests will be free to choose what & how many scented items they would like to make. The only thing to note with this type of event is if your guests would like to take home their candles or tartlets with them at the end of the party they will need to have those blended 1 to 1 ½ hours before the end of your party. Don’t worry! They can always be picked up the next day.
Guests can take advantage of our buy 3 get 1 free offer.
We accept all major credit cards, cash & checks. Guests will be charged after they have selected and blended their items.
These packages are designed for organized events & occasions. This is perfect for birthdays from ages 6 to 101, bridal parties, Scout Troops, corporate events - you name it!
Each Scentable created can have its own unique fragrance blend & label. It is a fun and creative experience for all ages.
We accept all major credit cards, cash & checks. The host will be charged at the end of the event for the final number of guests attending, but no less than 10.
Have something else in mind? Just let us know! We would be happy to design a unique event for your special occasion.
How do I reserve the room?
A minimum of ten guests who are purchasing ala carte products or are part of a package is required for a private party. The rental rate for the room without a minimum commitment or purchase is $100 per hour.
Just call 267.663.7017 or email email@example.com to inquire about day & time availability. We require at least 2 weeks notice for a private event.
A credit card is needed to secure the room. We will not charge the card unless there is a cancellation less than 7 days before the event.
What happens if I need to cancel a reservation?
There is a 7-day cancellation policy. We do not charge a deposit, but the credit card will be charged a $100 cancellation fee if less than 7 days notice of cancellation is given or the host does not arrive for the event.